TechExec Community Impact Award
Nominations are now open for the TechExec Community Impact Award. The award is given to an outstanding philanthropic technology executive in the greater Charlotte area.
This Technology Executive demonstrates the highest level of fulfillment of award criteria:
• Prioritizes social responsibility throughout the organization’s IT culture
• Leads all or part of an organization’s efforts to make positive social change in the greater Charlotte area
• Fosters volunteerism by seeking out impactful opportunities and motivating others in the organization to participate
• Demonstrates commitment to social change through generous, consistent financial support and by advocating for other personal and/or corporate donations
• Serves as an advocate for economic opportunity in the greater Charlotte area
Apparo will recognize the winner at our Community Impact Breakfast in the fall. Apparo will honor our 2020 TechExec Award winner with $5,000 of pro bono support to a nonprofit of their choice.
We are accepting nominations for the 2020 TechExec Community Impact Award, now through August 11, 2020. Click here to nominate someone.
Show Other Stories