|Chris Morgan, Walbridge Southeast|
|Published Wednesday, May 1, 2019|
- Years of Industry Experience = 29 years
- Years with Walbridge = 20 years
- Bachelor Degree – Mechanical Engineering, University of Michigan, Ann Arbor MI
- Bachelor Degree - Physics/Math, Hope College, Holland MI
- Licensed Professional Engineer
With 29 years of experience managing the engineering, construction and operations of facilities; Chris’ career includes experience in the automotive, industrial manufacturing, chemicals & metals sectors. As General Manager of Walbridge Southeast, based out of Charlotte NC, Chris is responsible for the business unit’s performance, planning, customer relations, bidding, subcontracting and construction operations. Chris is responsible in assuring the commitment of the Walbridge team to its core values of: safety, customer service, innovation, integrity, employee opportunities, responsibility to the environment, responsibility to the community and responsibility to all project stakeholders.
Learn more at www.walbridge.com.
Show Other Stories