Join the Central Chapter and Charlotte Center City Partners for a development bus tour of Uptown and South End.
This event is currently at max capacity. Walk-in's will not be accommodated.
The bus tour will encompass developments at the following locations:
1. Uptown Cycle Track
2. Brooklyn Village
3. Stonewall Street
4. RailYard, S Tryon + Bland
5. Dimensional Place, S Tryon + Camden
6. Design Center, Camden + Tremont
7. Rail Trail (Carson is a good spot to see a few things from a bus)
8. Atherton Mill (via South Boulevard)
9. Panthers Practice Field
10. Community Matters Café
11. Gateway Station
12. 500 West Trade (Polk Building Site)
13. Gold Line
3 -3:30 p.m. - Registration
3:30 p.m. - Bus Departs 7th Street Public Market
5:00 p.m. - Bus Returns to 7th Street Public Market
Bus departs promptly from 7th Street Public Market at 3:30 p.m., returning at 5 p.m. for happy hour at Tank's Tap inside the market place.
*One drink ticket included with registration.
$10 for members, $20 for access members, $35 for non-members.