Alliance Job Openings
If interested in applying for a posted position, please download and complete this application, forward with cover letter and resume to the email address specified on the job posting.
The following opportunities are available (updated 6/05/19).
Career Opportunity- Investor Relations Manager
Who we are:
A deeply committed, cause-based organization. Our mission is to enthusiastically collaborate to promote and advance the Charlotte region, creating opportunity, economic growth and prosperity for all. We are the Charlotte Regional Business Alliance.
What we do:
- Attract the best talent
- Recruit companies to move/expand to the Charlotte Region
- Promote Charlotte as the most vibrant innovative market in the country
- Passionately advocate for Charlotte Region businesses
A dynamic, entrepreneurial group with an emphasis on collaboration, strong work ethic, and quality work-life balance. It’s a great place to work, just ask our people. If you have a passion for mission focused work, are motivated and excited about an uncapped commission structure, you might be a fit.
Who we need:
- Cause-based, motivated business development professionals
- People who can engage and nurture important investor relationships
- Those that can identify new investors/members that would be a good fit for our cause
- Polished professionals that are comfortable engaging with executive leadership
- Team oriented collaborators that like to celebrate wins and HAVE FUN
- Those who want to be the most knowledgeable and connected members of your peer talent base when it comes to what’s going on in the Charlotte Region
How you can bring value:
- Have experience in consultative selling and account stewardship
- Know how to build a strategic sales funnel
- Willing to learn our system from our team of successful development professionals
- Committed to “doing the right thing”
- Able to build rapport and grow relationships
- Motivated to drive results
- Passionate about being part of the success of the Charlotte Region
- Positively collaborate in a hard-working, fun, and rewarding environment
Applicants should respond by email to Frank Nelson at firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls, please.
The Charlotte Alliance is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected Veteran status. Who we are: A deeply committed, cause-based organization. Our mission is to enthusiastically collaborate to promote and advance the Charlotte region, creating opportunity, economic growth and prosperity for all. We are the Charlotte Regional Business Alliance.
- All Final Candidates are required to pass a pre-employment drug screening test.
- The hiring rate is negotiable based on the selected candidate's qualifications.
- Year Round - applications/resumes placed in active status for future vacancies for six months.
- Note: Equivalent Combination of Experience & Training is considered for all positions.
Applicants should respond by email to: email@example.com.